I don’t think I’m hard on myself, I just treat myself the way I deserve to be treated.
My answer to all of them was “I can’t. I’m busy.” why do I always dip out on people and sit alone in my room? All I want is to be with someone who will make me smile, but no, instead I sit in my room and knit. -.- I guess I’m just afraid to be around people because I am afraid they’ll see how truly miserable I am.
- Yellow: When you get older, where would you want to live?
- Orange: Where do you want to be right now?
- Lilac: What is your dream vacation?
- Beige: What is your favorite dream?
- White: Who was your first kiss?
- Purple: Who was your last kiss?
- Tangerine: Give a description of who you like.
- Gray: Share a relationship story.
- Green: Share a family story.
- Gold: Share a story that makes you smile.
- Black: Share something you did embarrassingly.
- Blue: Are you still friends with the people you met in elementary school?
- Magenta: What is something you barely tell anyone?
- Red: What are your hobbies?
- Violet: What college do you plan to attend?
- Brown: Would you rather have a relationship or friend with benefit? Explain.
- Peach: Who is your favorite teacher so far?
- Pink: What is the meaning behind your url?
I feel like my heart has been shattered, and all I can do is… feel it. I can’t make it go away, I can’t ignore it, i can’t do anything. I feel so helpless and lost. Sometimes I just prey to get hit by a semi on my way to school or somehow get into a major accident and die. I don’t want to be around anyone, or talk to anyone. I don’t even like being in the same room as people in my family. I just want to disappear and be nothing. I want to not exist.
I have one, yes.
or are they all hiding…hmmm….